Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 06:52:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to the PMIPv6 Access Network Identifier Option
        Authors         : Rajesh S. Pazhyannur
                          Sebastian Speicher
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-09-08

Abstract:
   Access Network Identifier (ANI) Mobility option was introduced in
   [RFC6757] enabling a MAG to convey identifiers like network
   identifier, geolocation, and operator identifier.  This specification
   extends the Access Network Identifier mobility option with sub-
   options to carry civic location and MAG group Identifier.  This
   specification also defines a ANI Update timer sub-option that
   determines when and how often the ANI will be updated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-ani-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/