Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 17:13:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : EAP Attributes for Wi-Fi - EPC Integration
        Authors         : Ravi Valmikam
                          Rajeev Koodli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-14.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-11-14

Abstract:
   With Wi-Fi emerging as a crucial access network for mobile service
   providers, it has become important to provide functions commonly
   available in 3G and 4G networks in Wi-Fi access networks as well.
   Such functions include Access Point Name (APN) Selection, multiple
   Packet Data Network (PDN) connections, and seamless mobility between
   Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks.

   The EAP-AKA (and EAP-AKA') protocol is required for mobile devices to
   access the mobile Evolved Packet Core (EPC) via Wi-Fi networks.  This
   document defines a few new EAP attributes to enable the above-
   mentioned functions in such networks.  The attributes are exchanged
   between a client (such as a Mobile Node) and its network counterpart
   (such as a AAA server) in the service provider's infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/