Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:16:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
        Author          : Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-12.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-02-18

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows a mobile node to connect to the same Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 domain through different interfaces.  This document
   describes extensions to the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol that are
   required to support network based flow mobility over multiple
   physical interfaces.

   The extensions described in this document consist on the operations
   performed by the local mobility anchor and the mobile access gateway
   to manage the prefixes assigned to the different interfaces of the
   mobile node, as well as how the forwarding policies are handled by
   the network to ensure consistent flow mobility management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/