Subject: Re: [netext] WGLC: Flow mobility I-D <draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-14>

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:36:41 +0100

Hi,

I've just posted a new version of the I-D addressing the comments of
the reviews from Daniel and Dirk (thanks guys!):

Name:           draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob
Revision:       15
Title:          Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
Document date:  2015-12-23
Group:          netext
Pages:          21
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-
pmipv6-flowmob-15.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmip
v6-flowmob/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-fl
owmob-15
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmi
pv6-flowmob-15

Chairs: I guess we can move forward to the next stage.

Thanks!

Carlos

On Tue, 2015-11-03 at 14:35 -0600, Basavaraj Patil wrote:
> 
> Hello,
> 
> This is the start of the last call for the WG I-D: Proxy Mobile IPv6
> Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
> 
>                   draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-14
> 
> Please review and submit your comments by Nov 20, 2015.
> 
> The I-D is intended to be progressed as a standards track document. 
> 
> -- 
> Basavaraj Patil
> _______________________________________________
> netext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext