Subject: [netmod] RFC 6087 on Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of YANG Data Model Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:34:41 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6087

        Title:      Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers 
                    of YANG Data Model Documents 
        Author:     A. Bierman
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 49969
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-yang-usage-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6087.txt

This memo provides guidelines for authors and reviewers of Standards
Track specifications containing YANG data model modules.  Applicable
portions may be used as a basis for reviews of other YANG data model
documents.  Recommendations and procedures are defined, which are
intended to increase interoperability and usability of Network
Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) implementations that utilize YANG
data model modules.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC