Subject: [netmod] FW: Liaison from MEF re: MIB status

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:05:21 +0200

Hi,

Please see the information received on liaison from the MEF. 

Note the update on the YANG module:

> A stretch goal of the SOAM MIB project was to support NETCONF/YANG
models in the Fault Management and Performance Monitoring documents.
The first document related to FM/CFM YANG models has been created and is
in the MEF Straw Ballot process.  The plan is to resolve the Straw
Ballot comments during the next quarter and have a document ready to
liaise from the 3Q MEF meeting.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

________________________________

	From: Bjorkman, William A (Bill)
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:41 PM
	To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); [email-masked]'
	Cc: 'Ranganathan, Raghu'; [email-masked]; 'Steve
Mood'
	Subject: Liaison from MEF re: MIB status

	Mr. Romascanu, Mr. Bonica, 
	 
	Attached please find a liaison from MEF providing status on our
Service OAM FM and PM MIB work.
	 
	regards,    Raghu and Bill