Subject: [netmod] document reviews

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:10:46 +0200

Hi,

we have some fairly new WG documents and I would like to see more
reviews posted to the list. Please do not wait for the next IETF
meeting - work should be done also between the meetings. Here are the
WG documents (see also <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netmod/>) waiting
for your reviews:

 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-00	2011-04-11	(37 pages)
 draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-01	2011-05-20	(23 pages)
 draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-00	2011-04-27	(44 pages)
 draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-00		2011-04-13	(32 pages)

And then there is a recent individual document addressing a chartered
work item:

 draft-bierman-netmod-system-mgmt-00	2011-06-02	(23 pages)

As you can see, most documents are fairly short (if you remove
boilerplate text etc.) - so please review and let us know your
comments.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:11:27 +0200

> boilerplate text etc.) - so please review and let us know your

One week has passed, not a single response. Shall the chairs consider
the option to close down some work items due to a lack of WG interest?

/js