Subject: [netmod] wg meeting summary

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:51:34 +0200

The NETMOD working group has met for two hours on Tuesday during the
81st IETF meeting. The meeting was attended by 25 people in room with
a few additional remote participants.

- <draft-bierman-netmod-system-mgmt-00> was discussed and there was
  consensus in the room to accept this individual submission as a WG
  document.

- <draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-01> and the related IANA document
  <draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-00> were discussed and these
  document seem to be close to be complete. An individual submission
  for basic IP configuration <draft-bjorklund-netmod-ip-cfg-00>
  received support in the room to become a WG document.

- <draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-01> is in WG last call and needs more
  reviews.  Martin Bjorklund's review resulted in a few technical
  issues that need to be resolved. The document editor is going to
  bring the issues to the WG mailing list.

- <draft-bjorklund-netmod-snmp-cfg-01> was presented but only very few
  attendees had read the document. The WG chairs will poll the WG (by
  circulating a proposed charter addition on the WG mailing list)
  whether there is support to take on this work in the NETMOD working
  group at this point in time.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:56:44 +0200

[I forgot the routing document discussion - here is the full version]

- <draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-00> was discussed and will be revised
  taking into account the feedback received from routing experts. This
  document needs more review by vendors/operators/experts in order to
  make sure the routing model matches reality and sufficiently generic
  to address operational requirements.

/js