Subject: [netmod] Last Call: draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-01 (20110804) - Corrected End Date

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:09:19 -0700

[ Corrected End Date ]

I would hereby like to issue a Last Call for:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-01

The draft has stabilized enough that it is getting time to go to the next
stage and in order to do so, we need to determine whether it is ready to be
submitted to the IESG with a requested status of Proposed Standard.

I would like to see at least three supporting statements by August 4, 2011 by
people who reviewed the document and feel it is ready for publication.
Obviously, it would be far preferred if we get more reviews, and especially
reviews before our next scheduled meeting in Quebec which would allow us to
hash out any potential issues during the meeting.

David Kessens
PS My co-chair, Juergen Schoenwaelder, is the author of this document and
   I will therefore handle this document.
---
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

----- End forwarded message -----