Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 03:42:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Translation of SMIv2 MIB Modules to YANG Modules
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2012-01-19

   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
   state data manipulated by the NETCONF protocol, NETCONF remote
   procedure calls, and NETCONF notifications.  The Structure of
   Management Information (SMIv2) defines fundamental data types, an
   object model, and the rules for writing and revising MIB modules for
   use with the SNMP protocol.  This document defines a translation of
   SMIv2 MIB modules into YANG modules, enabling read-only access to
   data objects defined in SMIv2 MIB modules via NETCONF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-04.txt