Subject: [netmod] iana-maintained modules

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:39:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

In our current documents, we have two modules that are just YANG
encodings of existing IANA registries:

  draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type:

    iana-if-type.yang - "ifType definitions" registry

  draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg:

    iana-afn-safi.yang - "Address Family Numbers" and
                         "SAFI Values" registries

Lada and I think we should have a single document with both these
modules.  The routing document will be a bit easier to navigate
without the initial version of the IANA module, and it makes it more
clear that the iana-afn-safi module is not really tied to the routing
module.

So we suggest we move the iana-afn-safi module to
draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type (and change the title of the document).

Does anyone have any objections to this?

/martin & lada