Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:33:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for Interface Configuration
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-04-29

   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   network interfaces.  It is expected that interface type specific
   configuration data models augment the generic interfaces data model
   defined in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg/