Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:22:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Translation of SMIv2 MIB Modules to YANG Modules
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2012-04-20

   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
   state data manipulated by the NETCONF protocol, NETCONF remote
   procedure calls, and NETCONF notifications.  The Structure of
   Management Information (SMIv2) defines fundamental data types, an
   object model, and the rules for writing and revising MIB modules for
   use with the SNMP protocol.  This document defines a translation of
   SMIv2 MIB modules into YANG modules, enabling read-only (config
   false) access to data objects defined in SMIv2 MIB modules via
   NETCONF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-05.txt

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:26:52 +0200

Hi,

this revision is providing clarifications to address the review
comments received from Dan, Benoit, and Leif Johansson (Security
Directorate reviewer). I also tried to fix the length issue reported
by Martin. From my side, all issues are again closed.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: David Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:17:44 -0400

> by Martin. From my side, all issues are again closed.

I reviewed the diffs. Looks good to me.

-David Reid

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:21:57 +0200

I am happy with this version of the document. 

Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Juergen Schoenwaelder
> Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 5:27 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-05.txt
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod