Subject: Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-03.txt

From: "Lange, Jeffrey K (GE Energy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:40:55 +0000

I tried extracting out the iana-if-type.yang from this draft, and I found an issue,  The newly added vmwareNicTeam enum is missing it's closing curly brace.

Thanks
-Jeff Lange

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 7:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Interface Type and Address Family YANG Modules
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-03.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2012-06-04

   This document defines the initial versions of the iana-if-type and
   iana-afn-safi YANG modules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type/

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:52:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

"Lange, Jeffrey K (GE Energy)" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I tried extracting out the iana-if-type.yang from this draft, and I found an
> issue, The newly added vmwareNicTeam enum is missing it's closing curly brace.

Thanks for catching this!  I should learn to use the tools properly...

I have posted an update.

/martin