Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:45:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for Interface Configuration
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   network interfaces.  It is expected that interface type specific
   configuration data models augment the generic interfaces data model
   defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/