Subject: [netmod] FWD: Need volunteers for the NomCom

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:07:59 +0200

Hi,

please consider volunteering for the NomCom.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

Subject: Need volunteers for the NomCom
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:22:33 -0700
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

We are currently looking for volunteers to serve on the 2012-2013 NomCom.
As you know, the success of the NomCom process depends crucially on 
having a large pool of volunteers from throughout the IETF community. 
In particular, it is valuable for the pool of volunteers to have strong 
representation from all of the technical areas within the IETF. 

I understand that not all IETF participants read the IETF announce list 
frequently. Therefore, if you would be willing to inform active participants 
in your working groups about this year's call for NomCom volunteers, I 
would greatly appreciate it. 

The NomCom 2012-2013 Call for Volunteers is open until this Sunday, 
August 5. Details can be found at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/49851/

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]