Subject: [netmod] wg last call on interfaces / ip / routing data models

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:49:32 +0200

Hi,

I like to start a WG last call on the following set of documents:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-04
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-05
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-05
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-04

Please review the documents and raise any issues you might discover by
opening a thread on the mailing list. Editorial fixes can be sent
directly to the document editors.

Please indicate your support by Monday, July 30, 2012. This allows us
to discuss any issues coming up during the reviews at the IETF WG
meeting, currently scheduled for Tuesday, July 31, 2012. If you need
more time to review the documents, please contact the WG chairs.

We are not only interested in receiving defect reports, we are
equally interested in statements of the form:

  "I have reviewed I-D XYZ and I found no issues."
  "I have implemented the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am implementing the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am considering to implement the data model in I-D XYZ"

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:12:38 +0200

Should we forward this LC to RTGAREA? (especially the last document) 

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf
> Of Juergen Schoenwaelder
> Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 2:50 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [netmod] wg last call on interfaces / ip / routing data
models
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:31:14 +0200

Dan,

this is for sure a good idea. In fact, I plan to notify all those who
helped so far with reviewing. Tomorrow, when the deadline is over...

/js