Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 05:24:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Syslog Configuration
        Authors         : Clyde Wildes
                          Kiran Koushik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-12.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for the configuration of syslog.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/