Subject: [netmod] Warren Kumari's No Objection on charter-ietf-netmod-08-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 09:31:48 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-netmod-08-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netmod/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This seems clear to me. 
Not sure if this is the place to address this, but the milestones seem,
um, aggressive... :-)

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:44:20 -0700

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netmod/
The 4 documents for March and April are kind of done.
Btw, I changed March to April. Slightly less agressive :-)

Regards, B.
> .