Subject: [netmod] Document Action: 'YANG Module Classification' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 09:57:00 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'YANG Module Classification'
  (draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-08.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Warren Kumari and Benoit Claise.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification/

Technical Summary

     A consistent terminology would help with the categorization of YANG
   modules, assist in the analysis of the YANG data modeling efforts in
   the IETF and other organizations, and bring clarity to the YANG-
   related discussions between the different groups.

   This document describes a set of concepts and associated terms to
   support consistent classification of YANG modules.

Working Group Summary

   No particular drama.

Document Quality

 This document has received extensive input and review.  It already
serves as foundation for related work in the working group and OPS
area.

Personnel

   Document Shepherd: Lou Berger
   Responsible Area Director: Warren Kumari