Subject: [netmod] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00.txt

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 11:23:26 -0700

Hi,

This draft defines a YANG extension called augment-yang-data that is used
to augment
conceptual data defined with the RESTCONF yang-data extension.

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Extensions
        Author          : Andy Bierman
        Filename        : draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00.txt
        Pages           : 7
        Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG mechanisms for extending the utility of
   the 'yang-data' extension statement defined in RFC 8040.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt