Subject: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-04

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:20:20 -0400

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 23:03:46 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft. 

K. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 25, 2017, at 4:20 PM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:09:29 +0200

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

/js

PS: (this IPR polling procedure seems to get worse every other year;
     what about an "understands IPR rules" bit in the datatracker?)

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 10:21:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

/martin

---

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:04:55 +0100

Rob

On 25/08/2017 21:20, Lou Berger wrote:
> .