Subject: Re: [nmrg] seattle meeting minutes
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: Network Management Research Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:10:28 +0200

>>>>> Juergen Schoenwaelder writes:

Juergen> I finally finished my edits on the meeting minutes. You can
Juergen> find them at
Juergen> <http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/minutes-009.txt>. Let
Juergen> me know if there is something I should fix.

I got some comments from JP and I have made some updates. Be sure you
get the latest version before you start to read.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:10:05 +0200
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: Network Management Research Group <[email-masked]>
Subject: [nmrg] seattle meeting minutes
Sender: [email-masked]

I finally finished my edits on the meeting minutes. You can find them
at <http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/minutes-009.txt>. Let me
know if there is something I should fix.

Thanks to Dave Harrington for taking notes during the meeting.

/js