Subject: [nmrg] Updated: SNMP Information Model
From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:23:28 -0500
List-Id: Network Management Research Group <nmrg.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>

Hi

There are only a few minor changes to this document since we discussed it in
Vienna, but if you could post the updated version on the website, I would
appreciate it. I still haven't managed to call the txt and pdf versions the
same things.
	
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-snmp-infomode-01.txt
	
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-snmp-info-mode-01.pdf

We are hoping to get out a more substantive update before Korea.

Sharon Chisholm
Portfolio Integration
Nortel Networks
Ottawa, Canada

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:58:27 +0100
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mail-Followup-To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nmrg] draft agenda for the 15th nrmg meeting
Sender: [email-masked]

I have compiled a draft agenda for the 15th NMRG meeting in Bremen:

   <http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/meetings/2004/bremen/>

As you can see, we will have five major topics, each one will be 
introduced by a short presentation. I have reserved quite some 
time for coffee breaks which allows for some flexibility in the 
scheduling.

We can go through all five topics on Thursday. Wednesday evening is 
Morris' talk about pervasive computing and management. Luca Deri will 
also give a more general presentation about the ntop project and my 
current thinking is to schedule this talk on Friday morning so that 
the NMRG meeting is surrounded by two nice and interesting talks.

Please let me know quickly if you have questions or ideas for further 
improvements of the agenda and the overall program. I like to finalize 
the agenda before the holidays.

/js

P.S. If you plan to attend but you are not yet listed on the web page,
     please drop me a note so that I can organize a room which has an
     appropriate size.

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:57:40 +0100
From: Aiko Pras <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [nmrg] NMRG Meeting in Bremen
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi

I've just reserved a room at Hotel Havenhaus (see NMRG web page). If 
others want to join / avoid me, you know what you have to choose.

Bye

Aiko