Subject: [nmrg] some reading material
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:53:05 +0200
List-Id: Network Management Research Group <nmrg.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>

Folks,

I just saw that RFC 3930 was released which discusses "The Protocol
versus Document Points of View in Computer Protocols". Some of you
might find this interesting material to read. I also like to point
you to draft-iab-model-02.txt which make a point for so called 
protocol models (the protocol equivalent of information models).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:09:17 +0200
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Mail-Followup-To: [email-masked]
Sender: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Subject: [nmrg] publication list
Reply-To: [email-masked]

As you all know, I am collecting on the NMRG web page a list of all 
publications which acknowledge the NMRG. It is time to update this
list. So if you have published a paper which acknowledges the NMRG
and which is not yet listed there, please drop me a note. Also
accepted papers which are being copy edited and waiting for final
publication are fine to list.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:04:38 +0200
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Mail-Followup-To: [email-masked]
Sender: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Subject: [nmrg] upcoming nmrg meeting
Reply-To: [email-masked]

It is getting time that we come up with a concrete agenda for the
NMRG meeting in November. The current plans are on the web page at
<http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/meetings/2004/davis/>.

So far, we have the following topics people wanted to talk about:

# Web Services for Management (Aiko Pras)
# SNMP Measurements Infrastructure (Jürgen Schönwälder)
# SMI Metrics and Analysis (Jürgen Schönwälder)
# Performance Evaluation of Management Frameworks (Olivier Festor)

I think we also should do a short review of the Washington IETF
meeting at the beginning. Note that I will have an IAB review of
the NMRG in Washington as well and I would like to inform you
about any news coming from the IAB. Note, that the IAB review is 
also a good opportunity to put any issues we have into the minds
of the IAB - so if you have anything in mind where the IAB really
could help the NMRG, please let me know before the Washington IETF.

Back to the meeting planing: To make the plans for the upcoming
meeting more concrete, I would like those who already proposed
to topic to write a short 1-2 sentence abstract which I can put
on the agenda. Please also indicate how much time you would like
to have. If there are other topics around which people like to
discuss in Davis, please feel free to submit additional titles
and abstracts. I will then compile things to form an agenda we
can work with.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 22:16:00 -0500
To: "Nmrg" <[email-masked]>
From: "Schoenw" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [nmrg] Re: Thank you!

----------drryntlnrmsuhpphsfcx
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body>
:))

<br>
</body></html>

----------drryntlnrmsuhpphsfcx
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="price.scr"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="price.scr"

----------drryntlnrmsuhpphsfcx--

Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:26:34 -0500
To: "Nmrg" <[email-masked]>
From: "Schoenw" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [nmrg] Re: Thank you!

----------znijbbuaqqouedcwxihr
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body>
:))

<br>
</body></html>

----------znijbbuaqqouedcwxihr
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="Joke.com"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Joke.com"

----------znijbbuaqqouedcwxihr--