Subject: [nmrg] workshop on future directions of network and service management research
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:23:15 +0200
List-Id: Network Management Research Group <nmrg.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>

Hi,

as mentioned in Montreal, we are working on a workshop organized
jointly with the European project EMANICS <http://www.emanics.org/>
where we want to identity the network and service management research
challenges for the next 5 years.

Attached is a draft call for participation. We are particularly
interested to bring together people from different backgrounds
(industrial, academic, operators).

If you have questions, please use this list or contact the organizers.
Note, however, that some of us might not be too responsive during the
next weeks due to vacations.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany