Subject: [nmrg] Information Model or Abstract Data Model?
From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 20:51:59 +0300
List-Id: Network Management Research Group <nmrg.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>

Juergen, Aiko,

The following document
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-inch-iodef-12.txt is on
the agenda of the 5/10 IESG telechat for approval as a Proposed
Standard. The document is defining what they call an Abstract Data Model
expressed in UML and an XML Schema. What is your feeling about the usage
of the Abstract Data Model term, should not they rather use the term of
Information Model as per RFC 3444? 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 12:17:28 +0200
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Mail-Followup-To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nmrg] update of draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure status
Reply-To: [email-masked]

Hi,

some of you might wonder what happend to draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure
which was last called before the IETF in Prague and where we have a
list of updates to be applied. I must apologize that the updates take
more time than expected, basically for two reasons:

a) I like to update the document and our implementation at the same
   time to ensure things stay in sync.

b) There is a major EU project proposal deadline in a few days and
   this took away any spare cycles that could have otherwise been
   spent on updating the document during the last few weeks.

So please be patient; the updates will come and hopefully we can
continue the process in June and drive it to completion before the
summer break.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>