Subject: [nmrg] Call for Presentations: 3rd NMRG Workshop on Netflow/IPFIX Usage in Network Management
From: Ramin Sadre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 23:03:52 +0200
List-Id: Network Management Research Group <nmrg.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>

[Apologies for possibly receiving multiple copies of this mail]

    Call for Presentations
    3rd NMRG Workshop on Netflow/IPFIX Usage in Network Management
    July 30, 2010, Maastricht, The Netherlands
    (Friday, last day of the 78th IETF meeting in Maastricht)

Flow-based approaches are used in various areas of network
management today, such as link monitoring, accounting, and
security. As in the previous years, the goal of this workshop
is to be a place where researchers, operators and manufacturers
can exchange and discuss their experiences and ideas in the
usage of Netflow/IPFIX in network management.
Topics of interest are new applications of flows in the above
mentioned and other areas, practical experiences, recent
developments, as well as related topics such as flow storage
and visualization.

We want the workshop to be an opportunity for people to exchange
and discuss their experiences and ideas. Presentations are
generally short (15 minutes), followed by discussion rounds.
To propose a presentation, please send a short abstract (15 lines) to
    Ramin Sadre, [email-masked]
    University of Twente
before
    Monday, June 21, 2010.

You might also be interested to take a look at the schedules of
the 2008, respectively 2009, workshops:
    http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/meetings/2008/munich/
    http://emanics.org/component/option,com_openwiki/Itemid,144/id,netflow_workshop2009/

On behalf of the workshop chairs
  Ramin Sadre (University of Twente)
  Aiko Pras (University of Twente)