Subject: [nmrg] Call for Presentations: 4th Workshop on the Usage of Netflow/IPFIX in Network Management

From: Ramin Sadre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:33:41 +0100

[Apologies for possibly receiving multiple copies of this mail]

    Call for Presentations
    4th Workshop on the Usage of Netflow/IPFIX in Network Management
    (27th NMRG meeting)
    March 31st, 2012, Paris, France
    (Saturday, after the 83rd IETF meeting in Paris)

Flow-based approaches are used in various areas of network management today,
such as link monitoring, accounting, and security. As in the previous years,
the goal of this workshop is to be a place where researchers, operators and
manufacturers can exchange and discuss their experiences and ideas in the
usage of Netflow/IPFIX in network management.
Topics of interest are new applications of flows in the above mentioned and
other areas, practical experiences, recent developments, as well as related
topics such as:
   - flow processing and storage techniques
   - learning and classification techniques
   - visualization of flow data
   - software projects and tools

We want the workshop to be an opportunity for people to exchange and discuss
their experiences and ideas. Presentations typically last around 20 minutes,
and are followed by discussion rounds.
To propose a presentation, please send a short abstract (15 lines) to
    Ramin Sadre, [email-masked]
    University of Twente
before
    February 6th, 2012.

Please also contact us as soon as possible if you want to attend the workshop
(without giving a presentation).

You might also be interested to take a look at the program and minutes of
the third workshop with 45 participants at the 78th IETF meeting in 2010:
    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/NMRG.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/NMRG.html

On behalf of the workshop chairs