Subject: [nmrg] ICCASA 2013 on beautiful Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam

From: Phan Cong Vinh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:21:05 +0700

Call for Papers
2nd International Conference on Context-Aware Systems and Applications
(ICCASA 2013)
--
Conference dates: 25-26 november 2013
Conference website: http://iccasa.org/2013
Venue: Saigon-Phu Quoc Resort (http://www.vietnamphuquoc.com/) in Phu Quoc,
Vietnam
Submission deadline: 31 July 2013
--

The ICCASA 2013 jointly organized by EAI, Nguyen Tat Thanh University
(NTTU), and KienGiang Department of Information and Communications (KGDIC)
is a place for highly original ideas about how context-awareness is going
to shape networked computing systems of the future. Hence, it focuses on
rigorous approaches and cutting-edge solutions which break new ground in
dealing with the properties of context-awareness. Its purpose is to make a
formal basis more accessible to researchers, scientists, professionals and
students as well as developers and practitioners in ICT by providing them
with state-of-the-art research results, applications, opportunities and
future trends.

For this second edition, we hope to repeat the success of previous year,
when the conference received many papers and the participation of a large
number of students, researchers, and professionals from all over the world.

For more information, please see the link http://iccasa.org/2013.

HIGHLIGHTS

    The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a
leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of
innovation in the field of ICT

    All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available
through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific
libraries

    Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI
Compendex, Scopus and many more

IMPORTANT DATES

    Submission deadline: 31 July 2013

    Notification of acceptance: 31 August 2013

    Camera-ready deadline: 01 October 2013

SPECIAL TRACKS:

The following special tracks will be held in conjunction with the main
conference:

    1. Context Awareness, Pervasive COmputing, and Mobility (CAPCOM 2013).
    2. Context-based Recommendation Systems (CtxRecSys 2013)

KEYNOTE SPEECHES

Keynote 1:

Dr. Emil Vassev, a research fellow at Lero (the Irish Software Engineering
Research Centre) at University of Limerick in Ireland, will give a keynote
speech at ICCASA 2013 with the title of "Awareness in Software-Intensive
Systems"

Keynote 2:

Prof. Vangalur Alagar, Concordia University in Canada, will give a keynote
speech at ICCASA 2013 with the title of "A Formal Approach to the
Development of Context-aware Systems"

Keynote 3:

Prof. Jason Jung, Yeungnam University in Republic of Korea, will give a
keynote speech at ICCASA 2013 with the title of "Contextual Synchronization
on Social Collaboration"

PUBLICATION

Official conference proceedings of ICCASA 2013 will appear in the Lecture
Notes of ICST (LNICST) series jointly published by ICST and Springer and
indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, EI, CrossRef and
Zentralblatt Math.

All papers, but particularly those nominated for the Best Paper
competition, will be automatically considered for publication in an
expanded form in the special issues of Springer Mobile Networks and
Applications (MONET) journal (SCIE-indexed), LNCS Transactions on
Computational Science (Springer) and International Journal of Computational
Science and Engineering (Inderscience)

ABOUT EAI

The European Alliance for Innovation is a dynamic eco-system for fostering
ICT enabled innovation to improve European competitiveness and to benefit
society. EAI uses open e-platforms to inspire grassroots collaboration
among all relevant actors, from organizations to individuals, to stimulate
community driven innovation to its institutional and individual members
worldwide. Through EAI, organizations find ideas and talent, and individual
innovators find organizations for their ingenuity and craft. Join the
innovation community at www.eai.eu