Subject: [nmrg] (30th NMRG Meeting) Call for Presentations: 5th Workshop on the Usage of Netflow/IPFIX in Network Management

From: Ramin Sadre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:46:53 +0200

[Apologies for possibly receiving multiple copies of this mail]

Call for Presentations
5th Workshop on the Usage of Netflow/IPFIX in Network Management
(30th NMRG meeting)

Location: Berlin, Germany
Date:
    Planned to take place in the week of the IETF meeting (Jul 29-Aug 2)
    depending on the time slots granted to the NMRG. Otherwise, probably
    on Sunday, July 28th.

Flow-based approaches are used in various areas of network management
today, such as link monitoring, accounting, and security. As in the
previous years, the goal of this workshop is to be a place where
researchers, operators and manufacturers can exchange and discuss their
experiences and ideas in theusage of Netflow/IPFIX in network
management.
Topics of interest are new applications of flows in the above mentioned
and other areas, practical experiences, recent developments, as well as
related topics such as:
   - flow processing and storage techniques
   - flow learning and classification techniques
   - visualization of flow data
   - flow software and hardware projects and tools

We want the workshop to be an opportunity for people to exchange and
discuss their experiences and ideas. Presentations typically last around
20 minutes (depending on the number of accepted presentations), followed
by discussion rounds.

To propose a presentation, please send a short abstract (15 lines) to
    Ramin Sadre, [email-masked]
    Aalborg University
before
    July 2nd, 2013.

Please also contact us as soon as possible if you want to attend the
workshop without giving a presentation.

You might also be interested to take a look at the program and minutes
of the 2012 instance of the workshop which took place in Paris:
   https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/NetworkManagementResearchGroupAg&LgParis

On behalf of the workshop chairs.

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:04:09 +0200

Ramin,

If this takes place on Sunday, July 28th, pay attention to this tutorial
     Applying IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) to Network Measurement 
and Management,
     15:00-16:50

https://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/tutorials/ipfix.html

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> nmrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/nmrg
>
>