Subject: [nmrg] (30th NMRG Meeting) Call for participation: 5th Workshop on the Usage of Netflow/IPFIX in Network Management

From: Ramin Sadre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:21:17 +0200

[Apologies for possibly receiving multiple copies of this mail]

Call for Participation

5th Workshop on the Usage of Netflow/IPFIX in Network Management
(30th NMRG meeting)

Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Location: Berlin, Germany (87th IETF meeting)

Flow-based approaches are used in various areas of network management
today, such as link monitoring, accounting, and security. As in the
previous years, the goal of this workshop is to be a place where
researchers, operators and manufacturers can exchange and discuss their
experiences and ideas in theusage of Netflow/IPFIX in network
management.

Venue:
This IRTF-NMRG workshop is part of the 87th IETF meeting in Berlin.
Detailed information on the meeting agenda and venue can be found here:
    http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/index.html

Registration:
Participants have to register to the IETF meeting:
    http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/index.html

Workshop program:

13:00  Opening				
13:05  Session 1				
        NFQL: A tool for querying network flow-records
          Vaibhav Bajpai, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
        Integrating IPFIX with Pandas for Exploratory Analysis in Research
          Brian Trammell, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
        Software Defined Monitoring: The New Norm for Network Monitoring
          Lukáš Kekely, CESNET, Czech Republic
        Lightweight enhanced monitoring for high speed networks
          Rosa Vilardi, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
        Towards Location-aware network monitoring using IPFIX/NetFlow
          Abdelkader Lahmadi, INRIA Nancy, France
15:00  Break				
15:20  Session 2				
        MaM : Efficient Multidimensional Aggregation for Large Scale Monitoring
          Jerome Francois, University of Luxemburg, Luxemburg
        Lattice-based Traffic Measurement
          Omar Mounaouar, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
        An Approach for Correlating Flow Data
          Robert Koch, Bundeswehr University Munich, Germany
        IPFIX QoS Measurement Extensions
          Lothar Braun, Technical University Munich, Germany
16:50  End				

On behalf of the workshop chairs