Subject: [nmrg] [ICTCC 2014] CFP: The International Conference on NaTure of Computation and Communication

From: Phan Cong Vinh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:38:59 +0700

The International Conference on NaTure of Computation and Communication

(ICTCC)

Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Time: 24-25 November 2014
Website: http://ictcc.org/2014

----

The ICTCC 2014 jointly organized by EAI and Nguyen Tat Thanh University
(NTTU) is a place for highly original ideas about how the nature is going
to shape computing systems of the future. Hence, it focuses on rigorous
approaches and cutting-edge solutions, which encompass three classes of
major methods:

    Those that take inspiration from nature for the development of novel
problem solving techniques;
    Those that are based on the use of computers or networks to synthesize
natural phenomena; and
    Those that employ natural materials (e.g., molecules,) to compute or
communicate.

Its purpose is to make a formal basis more accessible to researchers,
scientists, professionals and students as well as developers and
practitioners in ICT by providing them with state-of-the-art research
results, applications, opportunities and future trends.

We hope that the conference will receive many papers and the participation
of a large number of students, researchers, and professionals from all over
the world.

Original papers are solicited for the ICTCC 2014. In particular,
theoretical contributions should be formally stated and justified, and
practical applications should be based on their firm formal basis.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
SCOPE OF TOPICS:

    Autonomic computing/communicating
    Amorphous computing
    Biologically-inspired computing/communicating
    Cellular automata
    Cellular computing
    Collective intelligence in computing/communicating
    Collision-based computing
    Computation/communication based on chaos and dynamical systems
    Context-aware computing/communicating
    DNA computing
    Evolutionary computing
    Hypercomputation
    Massive parallel computing
    Membrane computing
    Molecular computing
    Neural computing
    Optical computing
    Physarum computing
    Quantum computing
    Relativistic computing
    Spatial computing
    Swam intelligence in computing/communicating
    Wetware computing

HIGHLIGHTS

    The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a
leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of
innovation in the field of ICT

    All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available
through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific
libraries

    Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI
Compendex, Scopus and many more

IMPORTANT DATES

    Workshop proposals due: 01 April 2014

    Tutorial/Industry track proposal deadline: 06 June 2014

    Demo/Poster proposal deadline: 06 June 2014

    Submission deadline: 31 July 2014

    Notification of acceptance: 31 August 2014

    Camera-ready deadline: 01 October 2014

PUBLICATION

Official conference proceedings of ICTCC 2014 will appear in the Lecture
Notes of ICST (LNICST) series jointly published by ICST and Springer and
indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, EI, CrossRef and
Zentralblatt Math.

All papers, but particularly those nominated for the Best Paper
competition, will be automatically considered for publication in an
expanded form in the special issues of Springer Mobile Networks and
Applications (MONET) journal (SCIE-indexed) and EAI endorsed Transactions
on Context-Aware Systems and Applications