Subject: [nmrg] 34th NMRG meeting during IETF 90 - Agenda

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:58:53 -0300

Dear NMRG subscribers,

Please find below (and here http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/agenda/agenda-90-nmrg) the draft agenda for the upcoming 34th NMRG meeting during IETF 90. This will be the 3rd meeting in the series on autonomic management. The work to be discussed is also a preparation for the "Use Cases for Autonomic Networking BOF” that will be held in IETF 90 too.

Best regards,

Olivier Festor & Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville
NMRG Co-Chairs

---

34th Network Management Research Group (NMRG) meeting
IETF 90
July 21st 2014 - Toronto, Canada

13:00 - 15:00 : Monday Afternoon Session I - Manitoba (MM)
----------------------------------------------------------

13:00 - 13:05 : Agenda Bashing - Olivier Festor, Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville

13:05 - 13:30 : Autonomic Network Definitions - Michael Behringer, Brian Carpenter, Sheng Jiang
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-network-definitions-01

13:30 - 13:55 : Gap Analysis for Autonomous Networking - Michael Behringer, Brian Carpenter, Sheng Jiang
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-00

13:55 - 14:15 : Autonomic Networking in mobile wireless backhaul - Dean Bogdanovic
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bogdanovic-nmrg-mobile-backhaul-use-case-00

14:15 - 14:35 : Autonomic Networking Use Case for Distributed Detection of SLA Violations - Jeferson Nobre
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-sla-violation-detection-00

14:35 - 14:55 : Information Elements for IPFIX Metering Process Location - Olivier Festor
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-festor-ipfix-metering-process-location-02