Subject: [nmrg] 35th nmrg meeting in Rio de Janeiro

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:41:46 +0200

Hi,

I have seen <http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2014/nmrg.html> but I do not
recall having seen any discussion of this meeting on this mailing
list. Note that November 17th is Monday after the IETF meeting in
Honolulu. I am wondering which process is used to determine future
NMRG meetings...

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:55:13 -0300

Hello Juergen

The original plan is to have, along a year, 3 meetings together with IETF in addition to an interim meeting. That happened perfectly last year, having that interim meeting you organized in CNSM 2013. This year, however, because CNSM 2014 happens the week immediately after IETF 91, we will have only NMRG meeting on CNSM, skipping IETF 91. 

Best regards,

Lisandro and Olivier

Em 29/09/2014, à(s) 10:41, Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]> escreveu:

> _______________________________________________
> nmrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/nmrg

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:05:42 +0200

So who is deciding things and how? Is it decided for the NMRG or does
the RG have a way to participate in the decision making? Should the RG
not at least be made aware first hand of meeting decisions taken?

/js