Subject: [nmrg] 35th NMRG meeting - Call for Contributions

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:17:37 +0200

Dear all,

We are glad to announce that the 35th NMRG meeting will take
place in  Rio de Janeiro, Nov. 17th 2014,  during CNSM 2014. 
We are sending this message to  invite you to participate in
the  NRMG  meeting  as well as to  collect your  interest to 
present research work. 

We  invite  interested  speakers to  briefly  describe their
potential  talks in  reaction to this call  informing title,
speaker names, and topic. NMRG  is specially interested, but
not limited, in the topics listed below:

- Real world experiences in employing protocols for network
  management, regardless  weather  such protocols  has been
  designed with management in mind;
 
- Frameworks and architectures devoted or adapted to
  network management;
 
- Lessons learned,  both positive and  negative,  on  using
  protocols, frameworks, and architectures
 
- Disruptive and incremental deployment of new technologies
  in traditional network management solutions;
 
- Management  of  emerging  networking paradigms (eg., ICN, 
  SDN, NFV, DCN, etc.)

Contributions  should  be  submitted via e-mail to
[email-masked] and [email-masked].

Best regards,
 
Olivier & Lisandro
NMRG Co-Chairs