Subject: [nmrg] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on conflict-review-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-network-definitions-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 00:25:02 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
conflict-review-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-network-definitions-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-network-definitions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

For Benoit,

In this text:

"At the time of the ANIMA working group creation, this work was well
underway,
and was therefore mentioned in the charter."

I think "the charter" means "the ANIMA charter", but if the conflict
review response said that, it would have been clearer to me.

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:10:15 +0100

Good suggestion Spencer.
Done.

Regards, B.
> .

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:10:15 +0100

Good suggestion Spencer.
Done.

Regards, B.