Subject: [nmrg] IEEE CIT-2015,Liverpool, England, UK, 26-28 October 2015

From: "Lei Liu (Chris)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:23:53 +0800

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

**************************** IEEE CIT-2015 CFP ***************************

*The 15th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information
Technology*

*(CIT-2015)*

http://cse.stfx.ca/~cit2015/

*Liverpool, England, UK, 26-28 October 2015 *

*Sponsored by*
IEEE, IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Technical Committee of Scalable
Computing (TCSC)

INTRODUCTION
=============
CIT has become a major platform for researchers and industry practitioners
from different fields of computer and information technology. Each year,
CIT attendees appreciate and benefit from multidisciplinary exchanges in
computer and information technology. In previous years, CIT has attracted
many high quality research papers spanning over the various aspects of
information technology, computing science and computer engineering. These
papers highlight foundational work that strives to push beyond limits of
existing computer technologies, including experimental efforts, innovative
systems, and investigations that identify weaknesses in existing IT
services.

The CIT-2015 conference is the 15th edition of the highly successful
International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, and will
be held on 26-28 October 2015 in Liverpool, UK. The goal of CIT-2015 is to
provide a forum for scientists, engineers and researchers to discuss and
exchange novel ideas, results, experiences and work-in-process on all
aspects of computer and information technology.

Liverpool is a fantastic and popular tourist city destination in the UK.
Several areas of the city centre were granted World Heritage Site status by
UNESCO in 2004. Referred to as the Liverpool Maritime Mercantile City, the
site comprises six separate locations in the city including the Pier Head,
Albert Dock and William Brown Street and includes many of the city's most
famous landmarks.

SCOPE AND TPOCIS

================

Topics of particular interests include the following tracks, but are not
limited to:

·       Information Technology

·       Computer Science

·       Signal Processing

·       Networking and Internet of Things

·       Reliability, Security, Privacy and Trust

·       Applications, Business and Social Issues

·       Database and Data Management

·       Microwave and Radar

·       System Software and Software Engineering

·       Pattern Recognition, Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence

·       Information Technology for Biomedicine

·       Wireless Communications

·       Mobile Multimedia Communications

·       Wireless and Mobile Computing

·       Future Internet

·       Cellular Network and 5G

IMPORTANT DATES
===============

Submission Deadline:

15 June 2015

Authors Notification:

15 August 2015

Camera-ready Paper Due:

15 September 2015

Registration Due:

15 September 2015

Conference Date:

26-28 October 2015

PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
==========================

All papers need to be submitted electronically through the conference
website (http://cse.stfx.ca/~cit2015/sub/) with PDF format. The materials
presented in the papers should not be published or under submission
elsewhere. Each paper is limited to 8 pages (or 10 pages with over length
charge) including figures and references using IEEE Computer Society
Proceedings Manuscripts style (two columns, single-spaced, 10 fonts). You
can confirm the IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines at the
following web page: http://www.computer.org/web/cs-cps/

Once accepted, the paper will be included into the IEEE conference
proceedings published by IEEE Computer Society Press (indexed by EI). At
least one of the authors of any accepted paper is requested to register the
paper at the conference.