Subject: [nmrg] 36th NMRG meeting and drafts

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 10:42:02 -0300

Dear All

The next NMRG meeting will be held in IM 2015, on May 15th 2015, Friday. We are organizing this meeting during IM as a movement to replace CNSM as the usual conference that has been hosting NMRG meetings. This is the result of the recent poll in this list.

As previously mentioned in the last Call for Participations, the plan is to have a meeting centered on security aspects. In addition, other NMRG drafts will be discussed in the meeting to collect the feedback from the audience to improve them. As such, the meeting is organized in two session as in the end of this message.

Best regards,

Olivier and Lisandro

36th Network Management Research Group (NMRG) meeting
IM 2015
May 15th 2014 - Ottawa, Canada

09:00 - 10:30 : Session I
---------------------------------------------------------------
09:00 - 09:05 : Agenda Bashing

09:05 - 09:30 : The DDoS as a Service Phenomenon. Everyone can
                attack you at the press of a button!
                Jose Jair Santanna
 
09:30 - 10:00 : A Framework for Secure Routing Protocols
                draft-atwood-rtgwg-secure-rtg
                William Atwood

10:00 - 10:30 : Privacy-Oriented Virtual Network Embedding
                Leonardo Richter Bays

11:00 - 12:30 : Session II
----------------------------------------------------------------
11:00 - 11:30 : Extending IP Flow-Based Network Monitoring with 
                Location Information
                draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix
                Abdelkader Lahmadi

11:30 - 12:00 : Autonomic Networking Use Case for Distributed
                Detection of SLA Violations
                draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-sla-violation-detection 
                Alex Clemm

12:00 - 12:30 : Autonomic Networking Definitions Revisited
                draft-pentikousis-nmrg-andr
                Bruno Sousa