Subject: [nmrg] Last call: BDCloud2015 and FCST2015, submission deadline is approaching

From: "Lei Liu (Chris)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 22:05:12 +0800

(Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP)
Joint Call for Papers
The 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing
(BDCloud 2015)
The 9th International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and
Technology (FCST 2015)

BDCloud 2015 and FCST 205 will be held jointly on August 26-28, 2015
in Dalian, China. Around 60 accepted and presented papers will be
published directly by SCI or EI journals. Other accepted and presented
papers will be published in conference proceedings by IEEE CPS (EI
indexed). Should you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us
by [email-masked] (for BDCloud 2015) or [email-masked] (for
FCST 2015).

BDCloud 2015 website: http://ncc.dlut.edu.cn/~bdcloud2015/index.html
FCST 2015 website: http://ncc.dlut.edu.cn/~fcst2015/index.html

Important Dates:

Paper submission deadline: May 5th, 2015 (extended)
Paper decision to authors: June 15th, 2015
Camera ready deadline: June 30th, 2015
Registration deadline: June 30th, 2015

SCI journal:
 - International Journal of Computer Systems Science & Engineering (IJCSSE)
 - Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (MVLSC)
 - Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (CCPE)
 - Journal of Internet Technology (JIT)

EI journal:
 - International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE)
 - International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking
(IJHPCN)
 - Journal of Interconnection Networks (JOIN)