Subject: [nmrg] (37th NMRG meeting) Call for Presentations: Workshop on Flow-Based Network Management

From: Ramin Sadre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 10:51:43 +0200

Dear NMRG members,

As announced here is the call for presentations for the workshop:

[Apologies for possibly receiving multiple copies of this mail]

Call for Presentations
Workshop on Flow-Based Network Management
(37th NMRG meeting)

Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Date:
  Planned to take place in the week of the IETF 93 meeting (19-24 July 2015)
  depending on the time slots granted to the NMRG. Otherwise, probably
  on Saturday, July 25th.

Flow-based approaches are used in various areas of network management
today, such as link monitoring, accounting, and security. As in the
previous years, the goal of this workshop is to be a place where
researchers, operators and manufacturers can exchange and discuss their
experiences and ideas in the usage of flow-based network management.

Topics of interest are new applications of flows in the above mentioned
and other areas, practical experiences, recent developments, as well as
related topics such as:
 - NetFlow/IPFIX and other flow technologies
 - flow processing and storage techniques
 - flow learning and classification techniques
 - visualization of flow data
 - flow software and hardware projects and tools
 - flow measurements in software-defined networking

We want the workshop to be an opportunity for people to exchange and
discuss their experiences and ideas. Presentations typically last around
20 minutes (depending on the number of accepted presentations), followed
by discussion rounds.

To propose a presentation, please send a short abstract (10-15 lines) to
the workshop chairs
  Ricardo de O. Schmidt ([email-masked]) and to Ramin Sadre ([email-masked])
before
  July 3rd, 2015.

Please also contact us as soon as possible if you want to attend the
workshop without giving a presentation.

You might also be interested to take a look at the program and minutes
of other instances of the NMRG meetings and workshops:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/NetworkManagementResearchGroup

On behalf of the workshop chairs.