Subject: [nmrg] CFP: ICTCC 2016: 2nd International Conference on NaTure of Computation and Communication

From: Phan Cong Vinh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:44:20 +0700

CALL FOR PAPERS
----

ICTCC 2016: 2nd International Conference on NaTure of Computation and
Communication
Time: March 17–18, 2016
Location: Rach Gia, Vietnam
Website: http://ictcc.org/2016/show/home
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fictcc.org%2F2016%2Fshow%2Fhome&h=SAQGer4beAQEMGDArOFbKZYL-cCSV07mMYHmKq_Pf-VYWLg&enc=AZMQbr5Z3BtNGU3iL7sh3c9B229MFAqilBXzPKD4x02oPk8q5UBZnQb-mAiaAkn49Ze4IQZlFwfmFVUys2rboaiWi814XLtJzp6P2ZE3xJgOtYx6osAtLVOxLcbjn4mU5g0jBdPsCCgSBVj5MxGclkGd158p9by-UMT6t06yVpGimw&s=1>
Event category: Computer science

THREE KEYNOTE SPEECHES:
----
1. "Application of Genetic Algorithms for MANETS and Wireless Mesh
Networks" given by Prof. Leonard Barolli at Fukuoka Institute of Technology
(FIT) in Japan

2. "Algebraically Autonomic Computing" given by Prof. Phan Cong Vinh at
Nguyen Tat Thanh University (NTTU) in Vietnam

3. "Computational Intelligence (CI) and Its Application in Engineering and
Computer Science" given by Researcher Pandian Vasant at Universiti
Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) in Malaysia

HALF DAY TUTORIAL:
----

"Knowledge Management System (on an IT platform)" conducted by Prof. Vish
Kallimani at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) in Malaysia