Subject: [nmrg] Meeting on Autonomic Networking: Towards Industry Adoption - Call for Contributions

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 17:59:47 +0200

Dear NMRG,

This Call for Contributions might be of interest to you.

Thanks, best regards, Laurent.

************************
Autonomic Networking, Towards Industry Adoption**
**Tuesday 28 June 2016, 14:00 - 18:00**
**Meeting co-located with EuCNC 2016, Athens*

***********************
*Call for contributions*
Appreciating the presence of many academics and industry experts on 
Cognitive and Autonomic Networking at the EUCNC 2016, we are organizing 
a side meeting on Tuesday 28 June 2016 afternoon to foster an exchange 
of ideas, directions and approaches for industry adoption of Autonomic 
Networking.

The goal of the meeting is to work towards a common understanding of the 
Autonomic Networking architectures, a common nomenclature and 
understanding of "next steps" towards a unified Autonomic Networking model.

The meeting format is largely open, around some short presentations, 
with the majority of time for open discussions, panels, etc. We solicit 
suggestions for agenda items, such as short presentations, panel 
discussions, standardization, demonstrations and deployment experiences. 
The focus is on a small number of novel contributions, but more 
importantly, an open mind for live discussions, and a willingness to 
engage during the workshop.

*Contributions are expected by Friday 17 June 2016, in the form of a 
short abstract, stating the goal of the contribution, as well as the 
format (presentation, discussion, etc). *

Meeting information and materials are available at: 
http://wings-ict-solutions.eu/autonomic-networking-2016

On behalf of the organizers,
     Michael Behringer, Cisco Systems.
     Pierre Peloso and Laurent Ciavaglia, Nokia Bell Labs.

***********************