Subject: [nmrg] Special Issue of the International Journal onNetwork Management (IJNM) on Management of SDN/NFV-based systems

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:33:40 +0200

Dear NMRG,

This CFP might be of interest to the RG.

Laurent.

***************
CALL FOR PAPERS

Special Issue of the International Journal on Network Management (IJNM) 
on Management of SDN/NFV-based systems Scope of the Special Issue 
Software Defined Networks (SDN) is a new approach to manage network 
services by separating the data plane and control plane. It provides 
more flexible networks. In addition, Network Functions Virtualization 
(NFV) is a new concept of network architecture that virtualizes 
traditional network functions (mobile services, CDNs, Firewalls, etc.) 
and builds network services by interconnecting these virtualized 
functions. These new technologies bring the promise of enabling flexible 
management solutions, but they also introduce interesting challenges for 
an efficient network management. For this special issue, we welcome 
submissions addressing these challenges and presenting novel research or 
experimentation results. Authors should submit their papers in PDF 
format only to http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/nem Submission Deadline: 
January 1, 2017 Notification of Acceptance: March 15, 2017 Final 
Version: June 15, 2017 Publication: July 1, 2017