Subject: [nmrg] [ICCASA 2016] 5th International Conference on Context-Aware Systems and Applications. EXTENDED DEADLINE: 1 Aug. 2016

From: Phan Cong Vinh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:19:40 +0700

ICCASA 2016 : 5th International Conference on Context-Aware Systems and
Applications
====
Link: http://iccasa.org/2016/show/home
====
When Nov 24, 2016 - Nov 25, 2016
Where Thu Dau Mot City, Vietnam
Submission Deadline Aug 1, 2016

Categories    computer science   artificial intelligence

CALL FOR PAPERS
===============
The ICCASA 2016 jointly organized by EAI, Nguyen Tat Thanh University
(NTTU), and Thu Dau Mot University (TDMU) is a place for highly original
ideas about how context-awareness is going to shape networked computing
systems of the future. Hence, it focuses on rigorous approaches and
cutting-edge solutions which break new ground in dealing with the
properties of context-awareness. Its purpose is to make a formal basis more
accessible to researchers, scientists, professionals and students as well
as developers and practitioners in ICT by providing them with
state-of-the-art research results, applications, opportunities and future
trends. For this second edition, we hope to repeat the success of previous
year, when the conference received many papers and the participation of a
large number of students, researchers, and professionals from all over the
world.

HIGHLIGHTS:
==========
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading
community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in
the field of ICT

- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available
through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific
libraries

- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI
Compendex, Scopus and many more

PUBLICATION
===========
Official conference proceedings of ICCASA 2016 will appear in the Lecture
Notes of ICST (LNICST) series jointly published by ICST and Springer and
indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, EI, CrossRef and
Zentralblatt Math.

All papers, but particularly those nominated for the Best Paper
competition, will be automatically considered for publication in an
expanded form in the special issues of ELSEVIER Future Generation Computer
Systems (FGCS) Journal (indexed in SCIE), ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and
Applications (MONET) journal (indexed in SCIE) and EAI endorsed
Transactions on Context-Aware Systems and Applications