Subject: [nmrg] 41st NMRG meeting - Call for Contributions

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:29:49 -0300

Dear all,

We are glad to announce that the 41st NMRG meeting will take
place in  Seoul, during IETF 97. We are sending this message
to  invite you to participate in the  NRMG  meeting  as well
as to  collect your  interest to present research work.

We  invite  interested  speakers to  briefly  describe their
potential  talks in  reaction to this call  informing title,
speaker names, and topic. NMRG  is specially interested, but
not limited, in the topics listed below:

- Real world experiences in employing  protocols for network
  management,  regardless  whether  such protocols  has been
  designed with management in mind;

- Cognitive  and intent-driven  network operations including
  languages, policy, optimization and knowledge
  representation techniques;

- Management  of/using  emerging  networking paradigms (e.g.,
  SDN, NFV, ICN, DCN) and technologies (e.g., 5G and IoT);

Contributions  should  be  submitted via e-mail to
[email-masked] and
[email-masked].

Best regards,

Laurent & Lisandro
NMRG Co-Chairs