Subject: [nmrg] 41st NMRG meeting agenda

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 21:03:02 -0400

41st Network Management Research Group (NMRG) meeting
IETF-97
November 15th 2016 - Seoul, South Korea

09:30 - 12:00 : Tuesday Morning session I - Studio 2
----------------------------------------------------

09:30 - 09:35 : Agenda Bashing
                (Laurent Ciavaglia, Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville)

09:35 - 09:55 : Anycast vs. DDoS: Evaluating the November 2015 Root DNS Event
                (Moritz Muller)

09:55 - 10:15 : Autonomic Networking Use Case for Distributed Detection
                of SLA Violations 
		(Jeferson Campos Nobre)
                https://tools.ietf.org/html/
                draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-sla-violation-detection-04

10:15 - 10:35 : A Reference Model for Managing Large-Scale Software-Defined 
                Network (SDN) Infrastructures
                (Klaus Wehmuth)

10:35 - 10:55 : The ANIMA reference model
                (Michael Behringer)

10:55 - 11:15 : Slice Networking and Management - Research Challenges and Trends
                (Alex Galis)

11:15 - 11:35 : The SUPA framework
                (Shucheng Liu)

11:35 - 12:00 : NMRG Present and Future
                (Laurent Ciavaglia, Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville)