Subject: [nmrg] CALL FOR PAPERS - ICIN 2019, February 19 - 21, 2019 Paris, France

From: Leandros Maglaras <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 08:33:26 +0300

(Apologies if you received duplicate copies of this CFP)

**********************************************************************************

CALL FOR PAPERS - ICIN 2019

22nd conference on Innovations in Cloud, Internet and Networks

February 19 - 21, 2019

Paris, France

www.icin-conference.org

Technical sponsored by: IEEE and IEEE Communications Society

Technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE Communications Society

All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE
Xplore Digital Library

*********************************************************************************

******** Paper Submission Due: September 23, 2018******

The ICIN conference which was established in 1989 and praised for the
richness of its social networking is recognized for its continuous
adaptation to emerging technical trends.

2019 will be the year of the first large-scale 5G trials world-wide,
targeting early network introduction, preliminary experimentation of
network intelligence and orchestration solutions, and moving towards
commercial large scale implementation in the 2020 horizon.

At ICIN 2019, the driving theme is “Network AI and Zero-Touch Communication
Systems”: we focus on challenges related to the integration of analytics
and orchestration solutions, enablers and methods, automatic and autonomic
service delivery and network management and operations. The conference will
foster presentation of novel approaches and technical solutions, as well as
experimental validation and proof of concepts.

Submissions should be original, unpublished work, not currently under
review by other conferences or journals. Papers submitted to ICIN 2019 will
be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest
to a wide audience.

Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions
must be done electronically through EDAS: http://edas.info/N24828

All submissions must be written in English and must use standard IEEE
two-column conference template.

Papers can be of two types: Full papers or Short papers, up to 8 pages and
5 pages respectively, including tables, figures and references.

Demo and poster papers of length of 3 pages are also solicited.

At least one author of the paper must be registered at the appropriate full
conference rate (Member, Non-member, Student member, Student non-member) in
order to upload the final paper and for the paper to appear in the
proceedings and the IEEE digital library.

Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:

• Enablers and use cases for 5G ‘zero-touch’ service delivery

• Network Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Reasoning

• Network Data Analytics, Anomaly Detection, Feature Extraction

• Network automation and orchestration architectures and protocols

• Societal and Legal Aspects of Network Automation

• Autonomic, Cognitive and Intent-based Networking and Management

• 5G Network Architecture, Services and Protocols

• 5G Control and Management Architecture

• 5G Functional Decomposition and Composition

• Advanced 5G Infrastructure Slicing and Radio Slicing

• Scalability and multi-tenancy in 5G Networks and 5G network slicing

• Network Programmability and Softwarization architectures and systems

• Protocols for Ultra-Low Latency and Ultra-High Reliability

• Fog, Edge and Multi-Access Computing, IoT and Vertical Industries

• Software Defined Networking and High Availability

• Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Orchestration

• Service Function Chaining, Function Placement and Network Embedding

• Big data and Fast Data Processing and Management

• CDN Architectures and Network Cache Allocation Schemes

• Advanced multimedia and real-time communications, QoS/QoE design

• Performance, Optimization and Resource Dimensioning

• Security, Trust and Privacy

• Use of Blockchains in 5G Networking and Servicing

• Measurement, Monitoring and Telemetry

• Testbeds, Open source efforts and open standards

Important dates

• Paper Submission Due: September 23, 2018

• Paper Review Feedback: November 30, 2018

• Final Papers Due: January 10, 2019

• Conference: February 19-21, 2019

General Chairs

---------------------------

Alex Galis (UCL, UK)

Fabrice Guillemin (Orange, France)

Technical Program Committee Chairs

---------------------------

Rogier Noldus (Ericsson, Netherlands)

Stefano Secci (Sorbonne Universitι, France)

International Steering Committee Chair

---------------------------

Noel Crespi, IMT, France

Technical Sponsors

IEEE Communications Society, IEEE,

We are looking forward to your submission at ICIN 2019

----------------------------------------------------

For further information, see www.icin-conference.org

----------------------------------------------------

Leandros A. Maglaras

Publication Co-Chair