Subject: [nmrg] Draft agenda for IETF 103

From: "Ciavaglia, Laurent (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 21:50:51 +0000

Hello,

The draft agenda for the NMRG session at IETF 103 is available:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-nmrg-00
and copied below for your convenience.
Names of presenters will be added once confirmations are received.

*** Notice ***

For the discussion on the future the RG, if you have suggestions (topics, proposals), I would ask you two things:

  1.  Approach me before the meeting if possible to have a chat and see how your inputs could fit in the discussion.
  2.  Be prepared to convey your proposal in a concise and precise manner at the mic to allow others to interact. Posting and discussion on the mailing list are of course encouraged.

Best regards, Laurent.

***********
Wednesday, November 7th, Morning session II, 11:20 - 12:20 (1 hour)
  Room: Meeting 1

  Agenda:
  1. Introduction, NMRG Chair
  11:20, 5 min.

  2. Progress on current research agenda
  2a. Summary of Intent Based Networking topic and workshop at IETF 102
  11:25, 10 min.

  2b. Summary of Artificial Intelligence topic and sessions at IETF 102
  11:35, 10 min.

  2c. Summary of Autonomic Networking 3.0 topic
  11:45, 10 min.

  3. Discussion on the future of NMRG
  Open mic discussion
  Wrap-up and information of way forward
  11:55, 25 min.