Subject: [nmrg] Call for Panels // IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM) 2019 // 8-12 April 2019 // Washington DC // USA

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 10:13:32 -0300

Call for Panels!
Submission Deadline: Oct 22, 2018

******************************************************************************
Call for Panels
IFIP/IEEE  International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM) 2019
8-12 April 2019 // Washington DC // USA
Intelligent Management for the Next Wave of Cyber and Social Networks
http://im2019.ieee-im.org/call-panels
******************************************************************************

The IFIP/IEEE IM 2019 symposium will feature a limited number of panel 
discussions. Panels offer a great opportunity for experts to discuss with 
the audience on specific focus topics. Panels offer the opportunity to engage 
in exchanges with subject matter experts on leading-edge and frontier topics 
related to Network, Service, and System Management. 

IM 2019 solicits proposals and ideas for panels. 
A panel proposal should have the following structure:
1. Brief description of the topic
2. Why it will be of interest to the audience
3. Short bio of the panel moderator
4. Proposals for panelists with bios
5. Short description how you plan to structure your panel

Panel topics should be related to the main theme of the conference – 
Intelligent Management for the Next Wave of Cyber and Social Networks – 
and invite diverse perspectives and challenging viewpoints. 

We encourage a panel format with short opening statements leaving enough 
room for lively discussions with the audience. If needed, the Organizing 
Committee can assist with the identification of additional panel members.

All proposals will be evaluated by the IM 2019 Organizing Committee. 
Please send your proposals in a PDF file via JEMS at 
https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=3159.

Panel Co-Chairs
Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville, UFRGS, Brazil
Marc-Oliver Pahl, Technische Universität München, Germany