Subject: [nmrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-homma-slice-provision-models-00.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 18:00:40 +0900

Hi,

We wrote a new draft about network slice provision models as below. I 
assume that this topic includes some potential research factors related 
to network management and it would be help to extract future research 
targets or challenges for NMRG.

If you have any comments or opinions to this draft, please let us know.

Best regards,

Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-homma-slice-provision-models-00.txt
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 18:14:24 +0900
From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-homma-slice-provision-models-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-homma-slice-provision-models
Revision:	00
Title:		Network Slice Provision Models
Document date:	2019-02-01
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		22
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-slice-provision-models-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-slice-provision-models/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-slice-provision-models-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-slice-provision-models

Abstract:
    Network slicing is an approach to provide separate virtual network
    based on service requirements.  It's a fundamental concept of the 5G,
    and the architecture and specification is under standardization in
    several organizations.  However, the definitions and scopes of
    network slicing vary to some degree from one organization to another.
    This document provides classification of provisioning models of
    network slice for clarifying the differences on the definitions and
    scopes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat