Subject: [nmrg] Postdoc position at Inria in IoT Security

From: Jérôme François <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:03:31 +0100

Inria Nancy Grand Est (France) is offering one postdoctoral position in IoT security:
*
Title: *Identifying and Breaking IoT Intrusion Chains*
*
*Summary:

*There is a clear need to automate the security of IoT that can adapt in real-time
to the evolving IoT ecosystem (devices appearing, disappearing, configuration
changes, updates…). All changes may introduce new threats*. *The goal of this
project is to automatically prevent the intrusions by first identifying the
potential intrusion chains. We can thus summarize the global process as follows:
(1) identification of the IoT deployment through topology discovery and
fingerprinting, (2) mapping vulnerability to atomic elements of the IoT deployment
based on public documentations (3) building intrusion chains (4) break intrusion
chains in an optimized manner to limit the impact on the end-users.

*Full description and application:
*https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/en/offres/2019-01357

*Application deadline:*
June 5th 2019

*All positions offered by RESIST team:*
https://team.inria.fr/resist/job-offers-2/