Subject: [nmrg] SEC4SME workshop Important Dates,Submission: 15/06/2019

From: Evangelos Markakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 16:25:14 +0300

Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.

=========================================================================================== 

*1^st International Workshop on Enabling Cyber Security for Small Medium 
Enterprises ecosystems (SEC4SME2019)*
https://www.pasiphae.eu/sec4sme2019
Paper Submission deadline:   15/06/2019
===========================================================================================

Cybersecurity incidents cause major economic damage to European 
businesses and the economy at large. Such incidents undermine the trust 
of citizens and enterprises in the digital society.  From a small 
business perspective, damages paid due to customer data being 
compromised, along with the corresponding impact on the firm reputation, 
can be a significant cause of economic loss for businesses after a cyber 
incident. Moreover, Sixty Percent of SMEs that fell victims of 
cyber-attacks did not recover and, consequently, were shut down within 6 
months. Some estimates put the cost of cyber-crime to the global economy 
at more than $445bn and more than 150,000 jobs, but the true cost is far 
greater as many countries do not report on this.

SEC4SME <https://www.pasiphae.eu/sec4sme2019/>workshop aims to 
complement IEEE CAMAD 2019 by focusing on the Challenges identified for 
SME security and collecting contributions from both Industry and 
academia. The main idea is to present the specific objective needed for 
achieving high Security in SME environment

We are particularly interested in (but not limited to) areas such as:
    Cybersecurity for small and medium-sized enterprises
Social Engineering, Attack Patterns, Secure Software Defined Networking, 
IDS/IPS Logging and auditing mechanisms
    Secure and Trusted Paradigm for Interoperable eHealth Services
Secure Cross border Health Data exchange, Security Information and Event 
Management
    Secure Multi-cloud Services Development, Orchestration, Deployment 
and Continuous Management
Cloud Automation, Cloud Native Platforms, Monitoring, CI/CD
    Securing IoT Ecosystems
IoT devices interoperability, IoT Data Exchange,
Secure Lightweight Communications, Container based secure services
    Edge-Centric Cybersecurity
Centralized or De-Centralized architecture, FPGA, PCP
    Cloud Native Security
Tools, Standards, Frameworks, Solutions
Automation Platforms

The accepted papers of SEC4SME2019 will be published in IEEEXPLORE, thus 
they must be formatted according to the author guidelines of CAMAD2019.
Important Dates
Submission: 15/06/2019
Notification: 15/07/2019
Camera-ready: 31/07/2019
Edas Link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=26104&track=96673

More info: https://www.pasiphae.eu/sec4sme2019/

General Co-Chairs
Evangelos Markakis, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece
Dimitrios Tzovaras, Certh,, Greece
Konstantinos Votis, Certh,ITI, Greece
Jose Fran. Ruiz, Atos, Spain
Sotiris Diamantopoulos, Exus, UK
Sotiris Ioannidis, Forth, Greece
Jorge Bernal Bernabe, University of Murcia, Spain
Manos Papoutsakis, FORTH, Greece