Subject: [nmrg] Draft agendas for NMRG @ IETF 106 sessions

From: "Ciavaglia, Laurent (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 14:12:17 +0000

Hello,

The draft agendas for the two NMRG sessions @ IETF 106 are available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-106-nmrg-sessa/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-106-nmrg-sessb/

And copied below for your convenience.

See you soon in Singapore!
Best regards, Jérôme and Laurent.
---

NMRG 58th meeting
IETF 105, Montreal

RG Chair:
   Laurent Ciavaglia
   Jéröme François

Useful links:
   Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/session/nmrg
   Meetecho: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf106/nmrg/
   Etherpad: https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-106-nmrg
   Audio recording: https://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf106/
   Video recording: https://www.youtube.com/user/ietf/playlists

*********** Session 1 ***********
  Thursday 2019/11/21 10:00 - 12:00
  Room: Olivia

Agenda:

1. Introduction + RG information, Chairs
    10:00 10 min.

2. Quick report on October interim meeting on practical aspects of IBN, and follow-ups
    10:10 15 min. +Q&A

3.  Status and progress of active I-Ds
    3.1 Update on Intent Classification, Olga Havel
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification/
     10:30 10 min.+ Q&A

    3.2 Update on IBN Concepts and Overview, Alex Clemm
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent/
     10:45 10 min. + Q&A

    3.3 (TBC) Update on An intent-driven management framework

4. Technical presentations and discussion
    4.1 IBN for network slicing in  5G-EVE project, Luis M. Contreras,
    11:00 15 min + Q&A

    4.2 Framework for Use of ECA (Event Condition Action) in Network Self-Management, Daniel King
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bwd-netmod-eca-framework-00

    11:20 15 min. + Q&A

    4.3 Intent management framework for OTT applications, Sabine Randriamasy
    11:35 10 min.+ Q&A

    4.4 Next steps on Architecture and functionalities, use cases and techniques
    remaining time.

5. AOB

*********** Session 2 ***********
  Friday 2019/11/22 12:20 - 13:50
  Room: Collyer

Agenda:

1. NMRG recharter, Jérôme François & Laurent Ciavaglia
12:20, 7 min + Q&A

2. Network AI challenge
    Update on the NMRG activity on the AI challenge, Jérôme François
    12:35

    Challenge proposition, Albert Cabellos
    12:45

3. Artificial intelligence for networking and network for AI

3.1 AI activities in other communities
    3.1a) IEEE Emerging Technologies Initiative for Network Intelligence, Laurent Ciavaglia
    12:55

    3.1b) ETSI Zero-touch network and Service Management (ZSM), Laurent Ciavaglia
    13:05

    3.1c) ITU Focus Group on Machine Learning for Future Networks including 5G, TBC
    13:15

    3.1d) ETSI Experiential Networked Intelligence, Will Liu
    13:25

3.2 Technical presentation TBC on Network AI, TBC
13:35

4. AOB