Subject: [nmrg] Adoption call result for draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent-03

From: Jérôme François <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 15:47:25 +0100

Dear all,

The RG chairs thank all the participants who replied and provided comments to the 
call for adoption for draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent-03.

Based on the discussion and feedback received during the IETF 106 in Singapore and 
by email, a strong support for its adoption has been expressed.
The positive comments confirm the maturity of the draft in regards to the 
different criteria for adoption.

Draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent will thus become an official document of the group.

Now, we request the authors to:
1) upload the current version as a group draft. NO modification to the content 
shall to be made for version 0. Only the title must be reformatted according to 
the following format:
draft-irtf-nmrg-ibn-[title]-[version]
Note: this format will be used for all IBN-related drafts adopted by the RG.

2) start preparing the revision of the document based on the received comments.

Best regards,

NMRG chairs
Laurent & Jérôme