Subject: [nmrg] Milestones changed for nmrg RG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 11:06:45 -0700

Changed milestone "Document(s) for IBN work items 1-3 submitted to RG
adoption", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Preliminary results on IBN work items 5-6 communicated",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) on AI-NM work item 1 submitted to RG
adoption", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Framework for AI-NM work item 2 published", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) for IBN work item 4 submitted to RG adoption",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Intermediate results on IBN work items 5-6 communicated",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) for IBN work items 1-3 submitted to IRSG
review", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) on IBN work items 5-6 submitted to RG
adoption", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "First set of results and report on AI-NM work item 2
published (i.e. Challenge #1)", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) for IBN work item 7 submitted to RG adoption",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) on AI-NM work item 1 submitted to IRSG
review", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) for IBN work item 4 submitted to IRSG review",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Second set of results and report on AI-NM work item 2
published (i.e. Challenge #2)", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) on IBN work items 5-6 submitted to IRSG
review", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Document(s) for IBN work item 7 submitted to IRSG review",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/nmrg/about/