Subject: [nmrg] CFP Demo papers - IFIP/IEEE IM 2021 - extended deadline January 31st

From: Jérôme François <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 21:53:10 +0100

CALL FOR DEMO PAPERS
IFIP/IEEE IM 2021

IEEE/IFIP International Symposiums on Integrated Network Management

17-21 May 2021, Bordeaux, France
https://im2021.ieee-im.org/

The IEEE/IFIP International Symposiums on Integrated Network Management
2021 (IM 2021) invites proposals for research prototype demonstrations. As a 
high-profile, leading-edge forum for researchers and engineers in the field of 
network and service management, IM 2021 offers a unique opportunity to showcase 
applications, engage with a highly skilled and innovating audience and discuss 
emerging technologies and recent research prototypes with key thought leaders. 
Demonstrations showcasing working systems, innovative applications, groundbreaking 
ideas, and novel concepts related to network and service management are welcome.

We are seeking the following types of contributions:
  - Demos from student authors about the concepts of their research subjects or 
papers related to IM 2021 key topics
  - Demos from faculty and academic research groups related to IM 2021 key topics
  - Demos from industrial researchers related to IM 2021 key topics
  - Demos from all other authors with contributions on IM 2021 key topics from 
inside or outside the conference and workshops

An award for the best demo will be announced at the IM 2021 closing ceremony.

Important Dates:

Paper Submission Deadline: Jan. 31st, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: Feb. 5th, 2021
Camera-Ready: Feb. 19th, 2021

Submission Instructions:

Demo papers should be submitted via the JEMS submission system at 
https://jems.sbc.org.br/Paper.cgi?c=3684

Prospective contributors are expected as demo proposal presented in the form of a 
2-page paper using the IEEE conference double-column 
format(https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
preferably incorporating a demo system architecture illustration. Demo papers will 
be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be included in the electronic conference 
proceedings bundle provided to IM 2021 delegates and will be subsequently made 
available via IEEExplore.

The demo proposals will be approved based on the availability of demo space as 
well as on the following criteria:

  - Extent and significance of the research contribution
  - Impact on the audience
  - Quality of the proposed implementation
  - Quality of the presentation and visualization

At least one author of each accepted demo proposal is required to register for the 
IM 2021 main conference and present their demo at the scheduled demo session(s).

Please feel free to contact the demo Co-Chairs if you have any questions regarding 
the demo content or setup.

Demo Session Co-chairs:
Roberto Riggio, i2CAT, Spain, [email-masked]
Christian Jacquenet, Orange Labs, France, [email-masked]