Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Issues

From: Blaine Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:59:40 +0100

Hannes and I are currently working on preparing an agenda for next
week's meeting. In addition to the two issues Eran has open for
comments on the list, we would like to solicit open issues from the
community.

Thanks to the incredible efforts that Eran and everyone else who has
contributed recently, the scope and complexity of the issues has
decreased substantially. As such, we'd like to incorporate the use of
the working group issue tracker[1] to provide a simplified way to
track progress and ensure that we're not losing things as we go.

WHAT'S NEEDED FROM YOU: If you'd like to discuss an issue or idea at
the upcoming meeting, you must add your issue to the issue tracker
before 16:00 PST, SUNDAY, MAY 16 (that's midnight Sunday for those in
Europe). You can create new tickets by going to [2]; if you haven't
used (or can't remember using) the IETF issue tracker before, the
easiest way to get started is to visit [3], set a password, and then
visit [2].

This will give everyone the opportunity to coalesce, sub-divide, and
prioritise issues before the meeting next week. If you do not raise
your issue before Sunday, we cannot guarantee that there will be time
to discuss it at the meeting.

thanks very much from the chairs,

Blaine & Hannes

[1] http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/report/1
[2] http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/newticket
[3] http://trac.tools.ietf.org/newlogin