Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Tutorial, Monday, November 8, 0900-1130

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:40:22 +0300

Hi all, 

Based on the positive response at the last IETF meeting we decided to hold
another Oauth tutorial, namely on Monday, November 8,0900-1130

If you plan to participate drop me a note.

I will post information about the meeting room to the Oauth mailing list in
time before the meeting.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:13:45 +0100

>another Oauth tutorial, namely on Monday, November 8,0900-1130
I am sorry Hannes, but having this tutorial during the Apps Area open 
meeting is not cool.
So "-1" from one of your Apps ADs.

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:45:37 +0300

The APPs area people are already aware of Oauth; they are welcome in the
afternoon for the security discussion.

There will always be a conflict and I wanted to have it at the beginning of
the week to leave room left for further sessions during the week, if
necessary.

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:43:37 +0300

So, after a tough fight with Alexey (which I lost) here is another proposal
for the tutorial. There is the IAB technical plenary talk from 16:30 to
19:30. We would meet after the tutorial for the tutorial.

Drop me a note if this alternative proposal does not work for you.

Ciao
Hannes

On 10/27/10 2:40 PM, "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:13:18 +0300

Richard Barnes just pointed me to another conflict that we want to avoid, namely the folks from the Real-Time Communication in the Browser workshop are going to go out for dinner Monday evening, see http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/rtc-web/2010-October/000085.html. 

Just in case you are not aware of this workshop please take a look at the workshop slides and meeting notes available at http://rtc-web.alvestrand.com/

So, I will have to come up with another proposal...

Ciao
Hannes